Username Password
Create New Login

Re: Entered text.

Non-anonymous messages may be revised by their author up until a reply is posted. Authors may delete messages within the first hour of their initial posting up until a reply is posted. Anonymous posts may be edited or deleted only within the poster‘s immediate session.

Sorry for the late reply, it seems that only the mobile browser (UC Browser, maybe others too) is affected by these but not a PC browser (Opera). Hopefully it will be fixed because I can't use the PC (motherboard always failed to boot and have no money to buy a new one).

But I found a temporary solution for the mobile browser (to those who had trouble to identified the Greek and especially Hebrew in its equivalent forms... just like me).

1. In the search field, type this without the quotes "xz%" (actually any alphabets will do but at least 2 characters are needed).

Example: xz%

2. Put the cursor between the "x" and "z%" and type something and the letter will appears (either Greek or Hebrew). Type the word "filou" between the "xz" and it will automatically returns "φιλου".

Example: xφιλουz%

3. Before pressing the ENTER key (or the magnifying glass) for the result, delete the "x" and the "z". It's up to you if you prefer to keep or delete the wildcard "%".

Example:
3a. xφιλουz ---> φιλου = search for φιλου only. OR

3b. xφιλουz% ---> φιλου% = search φιλου with additions.

Sorry for the grammars and tenses but hope it helps :)